Friday, February 18, 2011

Fridays are sauce days!

Unfortunately, the only sauce anyone is seeing today is being kept in my sinuses by way of a tissue shoved forcibly up my nose. Sorry if that was gross. But really, it is. It is gross. You just get to share it with me now.
I have felt terrible all week. Sore throat, tiredy, runny nosed. The building we work in used to be some kind of automotive shop where they also kept harmful chemicals of many kinds, apparently. I am horribly allergic to this working environment. Red, itchy eyes, sneezing, coughing, you name it! I thought this job was my way out of the unhealthy working environment that was Starbucks. Wrong! I now work in a chemical filled death trap. Awesome.

Also, having a wad of tissue in my nose is a serious handicap on my spider solitaire game.

I have things to make, sew, prepare, and photograph. As well as a zoo to visit, soup to make, and friends to be quality timed with.

No comments: