Friday, September 02, 2011

ain't it strange that I can dream?

So! My life has changed.

Firstly, I got a new job. It is at a whisky distillery where I work very hard putting whisky in bottles, then corks in bottles, then labels on bottles, then wax seals on bottles, then shrink wrap on bottles, then bottles in boxes. It may not sound fun, but it actually is. And we drink the whole time. As in drink whisky. And it is seriously hot in there and I come home smelling awful.

I am sure I will have numerous stories to tell about whisky in the future, as it is incredibly interesting and scientific and math, however, I have bigger things to talk about.

Secondly, I am getting married! That's right! Yay!

D proposed last Friday with a bougainvillea bush and the proposal from Pride and Prejudice (oh gracious, how cute is he?), and then we went to BJ's and got gluten free pizza, and gluten free pizookie (Pizza cookies! Gluten free pizza cookies!).


7 comments:

hannah said...

what?! happy, happy news. congratulations and we love you. will you still live in the treehouse? :)

Donnell said...

You guys are good together.

Jenn said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Whisky and Marriage, what more could a girl ask for?

Teegan said...

Amazing. So happy to hear your good news!

Amy said...

Whisky and marriage! I haven't even met this man.

Congratulations, Ellie!

Amy said...

Congratulations, Ellie!

Camilla Hay Jenssen said...

Congratulations!!!
I love by the way the way you write. It is really fun to read :)