Monday, November 02, 2009

We be busy

Welcome back, health insurance. Two doctors appointments down, two more scheduled for next week. My doctor was mildly horrified that I hadn't gotten my thyroid issues cared for just yet. "Your bones will turn to mush!", he said. Yes. Those words came out of his mouth. He asked me with concern about whether or not my eyes had been popping out. No, sir. They haven't. Until now that had been my major concern. Now, it's my bones. Yes. Mushy bones. Hell. A bit of a stressful morning, really. He gave me a prescription for nerve pain, hoping it would help out with my headaches. Nerve pain meds. Mushy bones. Geez. My endocrinologist appointment is next Tuesday. We will get this taken care of.

I am a tired, over worked little girl, but it looks like I won't be sick too much longer. Yeah. I've been invited by Drew's mom to go to their house for thanksgiving. That is a nice thing. I don't know what my work schedule will be (Starbucks stays open on thanksgiving, you know), but if I can I'd like to go.

School has been close to impossible this semester. There are not enough hours in the week. Maybe school is just close to impossible for everyone always. I don't know. I'm too old maybe. I can't work like I work and live like I live and study. Can't. Can not.

Drew and I went with some friends to a midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show, complete with actors, prop bags, and call back scripts. More fun than I have had in a long time. Raunchy, kitschy, late night fun. I laughed really hard and was really tired.

This weekend is Pumpkin Jam, a baby shower, and an out of town birthday party.

No comments: